Looking for A Rewarding Career?
Shepard Toyota is interested in finding talented individuals that are looking for a rewarding career in the automotive industry. If you possess the ability to provide outstanding customer service and a dedication to excellence, please contact our Hiring Manager to learn more.
Plans, organizes, and controls the flow of service work through the service department in a professional, timely manner with a focus on overall customer satisfaction. Encourages employee motivation and training to increase overall productivity. Utilizes software applications to help increase shop efficiency.
- Assists in the hiring and motivation of qualified service technicians.
- Maintains timely and professional contact with customers.
- Establishes and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings.
- Monitors daily performance of technicians and assists with performance reviews.
- Implements an effective dispatch system.
- Provides technical support for technicians when necessary.
- Helps manage department performance based on numerous performance metrics.
- Maintains high-quality service repairs though quality checks & test drives.
- Monitors the progress of repair orders daily and ensures accurate and timely processing.
- Understands and ensures compliance with manufacturer warranty and policy procedures.
- Helps shop comply with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Ensures that department employees receive appropriate manufacturer training.
- Strives for harmony and teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
- Monitors shop conditions, including cleanliness, safety, and the state of shop equipment.
- Fills in for service advisor and dispatcher when necessary.
- Attends managers’ meetings as requested.
- Maintains professional appearance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Experience and or knowledge of the auto industry and auto mechanics preferred.
- Training within the auto industry relating to management or vehicle repair preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college preferred but not required
- Fluent with Microsoft Windows-based computers; typing, spreadsheets & software applications
- Ability to learn and adapt to new and evolving computer software and vehicle technologies.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Detail-oriented and well organized
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to interpret & analyze financial and production metrics
- Strong communication skills
Shepard Toyota is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older, have a valid driver’s license, and be authorized to work in the US. If you are interested in applying, you can do so by clicking the “Apply Now” button below or emailing Susan Shepard and Bret Shepard.
Susan Shepard: Susancshepard@shepardmotors.com
Bret Shepard: firstname.lastname@example.org